UPDATE: HARD TO PREDICT THIS ONE SINCE SHOWERS POPPING UP SO QUICKLY. LET’S SAY OFFICAL RIDE CANCELLED BUT MAY BE FOLKS THERE ANYWAYS. MAY BE A DRIER WINDOW LATER THIS MORNING AND IF THAT HOLDS I’LL POST AN ALTERNATE LATER.
We’ll give the St Elmo ants a week to dig out of the new mulch as Bubba heads north this week. Roll at 8:00 from Falling Water for a trip up Brayton Mtn. (I hate that climb but Bones and Persecutor love it and threatened to hurt me even worse on Saturdays if I take it out of the rotation.) Lots of familiar roads but we’ll mix it up a bit to keep things interesting. Around 70 miles and 4000 feet. Shave it to 50 by jumping on in Soddy – check the map because we’ll be rocketing down the main road.