TB 11/12 and 11/13

Well, I had been hoping the forecast would change but it doesn’t look like it will so no post for Saturday.  If the rain moves out early enough I may post laps at the bend for mid-day.   (Okay, okay, so that will just be an excuse to meet at Mike’s for lunch.)   Plan on a makeup ride Sunday @ 1:00 from the old Pizza Hut at the foot of Signal.   I’ll post it Saturday after we see what happens for a bend ride tomorrow.

Now where did I put my shoe covers…………………….