TB 3/11

Blustery out of the north again tomorrow so we’ll head north again in hopes of a tailwind coming back.   Roll from Falling Water @ 9:30 (should be 45 by then) for a trip up Retro.   Once on top we’ll check temp and wind (only supposed to lose a degree or two) and decide whether to continue with the mapped route or drop back down, head north, and add some loops along the way.  As mapped a metric and 4000 feet with lots of bailout/alt route options.  Yep, we’ll be on some of the same roads as last week but we’ll be going in a different direction so hopefully they’ll at least seem different.  (Good grief – I’m over winter already.)