Lots of options for the next 4 days so let’s get to it.
- Thanksgiving Day –
- Option 1 – 9am roll out from the Pumpkin Patch on Signal Mtn for a 2 hour ride. Lee Davis leads
- Option 2 – 10am roll out from the John A Patten rec. center in Tiftonia (3202 Kellys Ferry Rd near the old Bi-Lo) for a 2 hour ride. Steve Strain leads
- Friday – Traditional Holiday Ride. Rolls from Unum at 9am. Steve Blankenship leads
- Saturday – BR71 (Big Ralph’s 71st bday ride). Yep 1 mile for every year. Rolls at 8:30 from Falling Water for the full ride. Swing by Soddy Ball Fields to pick up those that want a shorter option at approximately 9:15. See map for details
- Sunday – Pumpkin Patch ride on Signal Mtn. Rolls at 2pm.